Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Healthy and easy....and it's PIZZA

Hiiiiii!
Yet another post! Will it make up for the missing pictures???
My camera has decided to take a few low quality pictures so until I get a new one....
Who doesn't like pizza?
The following recipe is my own. It is super easy to make, fast and healthy too!
It's also customizabe to your taste. You can change it to your liking in so many ways from the crust to the toppings. This recipe is also extremely easy to turn into a vegetarian or vegan recipe, you can pretty much follow the recipe the way it is.
I will post the recipe the way I usually make it (I change it up all the time though) and add some suggestions and tips.
But first the picture! Before you make it you have to believe it!

You will probably think this is not a pizza!
But yes it is! It has a thin whole wheat crust with delicious toppings & cheese (I hate cheese!)
This one I made in a casserole dish it is much easier and the only thing I had on hand.
note ** I am no pro photographer nor do I have a nice camera, so these pictures will have to do.
My family has 4 of us--> my dad who needs to have meat with his dinner most of the time
my mom--> she is flexible whatever she gets she's happy with (unless there are lumps in the pudding...she hates that!!)
My sister--> recently gone vegetarian so no meat
Me--> HATE cheese, picky but willing to try new things
So this pizza was divided into 4, each section is different lol
Okay soooo here is the recipe...finally

PIZZA A LA JUDY

Crust
  • 1 cup whole wheat flour
  • 1 cup white flour
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 cup or so warm water (keep adding until it forms a dough)
Toppings
  • Ketchup (or any kind pizza sauce)
  • *Finely cut cabbage
  • *Green beans cut into small pieces
  • *Green & Orange Peppers
  • Cheese shredded (any kind will do such as cheddar, mozerella etc) or ommitt like me if you do not like cheese
  •  bologne or peperonni if you like meat
* interchangeble, you can also add pineaple, carrot, mushrooms, ham, olives etc!

Instructions
Roll dough flat put into pizza pan and add toppings, sauce on the bottom and some on top. Shred cheese on top. Bake in oven for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
ENJOY cool or warm :)
before it went into the oven


Hope you like this recipe!
Have a delicious day,
JudyAngel101

No comments:

Post a Comment